Megan Fob'southward Jennifer's Trunk is a special film to everyone involved. Although the movie wasn't exactly a success when it first came out, the flick'south bandage and coiffure kept championing the movie for years. Eventually, Jennifer's Body went on to aggregate a cult post-obit due to its relevant themes, characterizations, and performances from all involved.

The film's two stars, Fox and Amanda Seyfried, accept spoken highly of the movie. And although they both accept asserted that they had a good time making the film, the pair found i scene a chip too horrifying even for a horror movie. And that involved the two actors having to osculation.

Megan Trick is proud that Jennifer's Torso was able to influence the LGBT customs

Megan Fox posing in a red dress
Megan Fox | Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic

The film'southward recent surge of popularity over the years has had the added upshot of helping young girls experience comfy in their sexuality. On the surface, Jennifer'southward torso is a horror film. Afterward a demon possesses the body of a pop cheerleader, she starts feasting on men'due south bodies. Only underneath the surface, there's a love story involving Flim-flam'due south character, Jennifer, and her nerdy best friend played by Amanda Seyfried.

Fox has asserted that many young girls accept found inspiration in Fox and Seyfried'south romantic subplot.

"I can't tell you how many girls, from 30 downwardly into their teens – or, f*** that, my age, too – come upward to me and are similar, 'I realized I was gay because of you,' or 'I felt comfortable coming out because of you,'" Fox revealed according to Mazed. "Considering of Jennifer's Trunk and the interviews I did about being bisexual before it was cool."

Fox added how thankful she is for moments like those.

"That's something that'southward and so important to me, that I'chiliad so proud of," Pull a fast one on said. "If my purpose on Earth was to help 1 daughter come out the closet and feel OK about it, I had an amazing purpose hither."

However, Play a trick on and Seyfried experienced difficulty displaying that kind of relationship on screen. When it came fourth dimension to osculation, the two actors both admitted the moment horrified them.

Megan Fox once revealed that she was horrified she had to osculation Amanda Seyfried in 'Jennifer'southward Body'

In an interview with Multifariousness, Play a trick on revealed that she and Seyfried felt a fleck uncomfortable at the idea of them making out in the movie.

"I call back Amanda and I were horrified that we had to make out," Fox said. "Her more and so than me. I was slightly more than comfortable being able to do it. She was not excited nigh having to film that scene at all."

Pull a fast one on asserted there were many factors that made it uncomfortable for the two stars to kiss.

"I remember we were both stressed out because we had chin acne and there was gonna exist this mirror close-up of u.s.a. kissing. [I remember thinking] 'They have to paint that out!' I don't even know if they did, simply that was a very stressful scene for the two of us."

However, Fox'due south co-star, Amanda Seyfried, was proud of that scene, feeling that they both pulled information technology off.

"If I spotter the scene, it'due south actually really sexy," Seyfried said in an interview with West magazine. "We got it done for the masses, but sadly, the masses didn't show upwardly."

How Megan Play tricks's feel with 'Jennifer's Torso' was a prologue to the #MeToo Movement

Fox revealed that she had a fleck of a mental breakup later on filming Jennifer'southward Torso. The Transformers star remarked that the motion-picture show'due south marketing hypersexualized her, which led to feeling overwhelmed by the attention.

"I didn't want to be seen," Fox told Entertainment Tonight (via Buzzfeed). "I didn't want to be seen in public at all."

For Fox, this led to her having a #MeToo moment earlier the movement was fifty-fifty a thing.

"I feel like I was sort of out and in forepart of the MeToo motility before the MeToo movement happened," Flim-flam said. "I was speaking and maxim, 'Hey, these things are happening to me and they're non OK.'"

RELATED: Megan Flim-flam Says She Went To 'Hell For Eternity' During an Ayahuasca Anniversary With Motorcar Gun Kelly